Fullerton Presbyterian Church (FPC) is a Korean-American church in Orange County, Southern California. Our English Ministry, which consists of about 70 members, is a close-knit, family-oriented group of servant-hearted believers who are deeply committed to the church and one another. We are searching for a Korean-American Lead Pastor that will oversee the spiritual growth of our congregation through the preaching and teaching of God’s word, prayer, discipleship-making, spiritual disciplines, evangelism, and missions.
FPC EM’s Mission Statement: A Christ-centered family, cultivating whole relationships to impact the world.
Our Core Values:
- Elevate God
- Edify One Another
- Expand His Kingdom
- Preparing and preaching bold, applicable, gospel-centered sermons with strong biblical knowledge
- Counseling individuals, couples, and families
- Building up leaders to serve in different capacities
- Working alongside the deacons and servant team
- Discipling members in the Word and in Ministry, so that they might develop as healthy believers who can walk by faith, share their faith and multiply their faith
- Encouraging and providing opportunities for the congregation to participate in outreach/missions
- Leading and serving with a missional mindset in all areas of ministry
- A love for Christ and the church, possessing qualifications of an elder according to (1 Timothy 3, Titus 1).
- Be in agreement with the Statement of Faith of Fullerton Presbyterian Church.
- 5+ years of experience in an Adult English Ministry
- Graduate of an accredited seminary with an MDiv (Master of Divinity) or equivalent
- Maintains a strong devotional life of worship, prayer, and personal studying of God’s word
- A heart for missions, the lost, and the unreached
- Gifted preacher with strong biblical knowledge
- Interpersonal relational skills
- Effective communicator
- Ability to build partnership in missions, ministry, and community
How to Apply
If you have an interest in the FPC English Ministry Lead Pastor position, and you feel you meet the qualifications for the role, you are invited to complete this online interest form.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Search Committee at email@example.com
For more information:
Visit our Opportunity Profile
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.