Who are we?
Kansas Mission Church (KMC) is a theologically conservative, evangelical non-denominational church in Overland Park, Kansas. We are a predominantly Korean-American English-language ministry (EM) which is separately governed but cooperates with our Korean-language ministry (KM).
What is God doing at KMC?
We have been given a conviction to preach God’s word and teach sound doctrine
We are a multigenerational congregation with many growing families
We have a thriving community with many active volunteers and an eagerness for fellowship and life together
What is our vision?
To build up and nourish our local expression of the body of Christ with the truth of His word.
To grow in discipleship and evangelism, equipping the saints for good works both inside and outside our congregation.
To use the growing resources of our EM to support the older KM congregation.
- A life consistent with the Biblical qualifications of a shepherding elder found in 1 Timothy 3, Titus 1, and 1 Peter 5
- Above reproach and seeks personal holiness
- Manages his own household (good husband and father)
- Able to teach and defend sound doctrine
- Self-controlled, respectable, hospitable
- Assent to Our Vision and Beliefs – Kansas Mission Church
- Master of Divinity at an ATS-accredited institution
- Ordained in a conservative evangelical denomination
- Previous experience in full-time ministry preferred
- Actively participate in the life of the church as a shepherd, teacher and leader
- Oversee Lord’s Day Worship on Sundays, presiding public worship, preaching, and shepherding duties
- Meet regularly with the leadership of the church for training, planning, and discipleship.
- Hold office hours onsite during weekdays for study and visitations
- Present at church events, functions, and special services
Application documents requested:
- Application and references
- Description of your ministry philosophy
- Two of your most recent sermons preached (video preferred, audio ok)
- One sermon of your choice
- Commensurate with experience
- Study/conference/books stipend
Please send your application to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org