Korean Central Presbyterian Church is seeking a full-time pastor for EM Ministry.
1) Have a clear calling to EM Ministry.
2) Attained a Master of Divinity (M. Div) or equivalent degree (reformed schools preferred). For example, a M.Div. Pastor who received a degree from a seminary that is approved by the KAPC denomination.
3) A male pastor who acquired a denomination that interacts with KAPC and has no reason for disqualification.
4) Agrees with Reformed theology and sincerely devotes themselves to the shepherds.
5) Follows the guidance of KCPC sessions to teach congregations in English as your native language.
6) Does not have an ethical or moral disposition that goes against anti-social or good teachings of the Church of Christ.
7) Has three or more years of general pastoral experience, including over one year of immigration pastoral experience (including pastoral ministry).
8) Has fluent Korean communication skills (preferred) and is a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident in good standing.
1) Organize weekly EM members gathering for midweek and after Sunday worship.
2) Equip and train the college ministry leadership team in planning retreats and conferences.
3) Work with college ministry leaders and other education department pastors to discern the spiritual.
4) Build relationships with EM members and support them as they make a transition to life in the church after youth group.
5) Visit EM members regularly.
6) Meet and encourage recent high school graduates.
7) Lead and share your vision with the entire Education (Sunday school) department.
2) Pastor’s ordination certificate and final degree certificate
3) Personal Statement of Faith and Vision
4) A video or audio recording of a recent sermon: 2 Recent Sermons (CD/mp4 file or website link)
5) 2 email addresses with names who recommend an applicant (not a family member)
* Applicants must be willing to undergo a formal background check
1) Full time
2) Salary: $30,000/year (negotiable)
3) Housing allowance $3K/month value.
4) Benefits: Medical, Dental insurance, transportation fee, yearly bonus, and Housing allowance are included
Senior Pastor Rev. Kwon
Send or mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Elder Randy Park)
or email@example.com (Rev. kwon)
If you have any questions, please contact Rev. kwon 650-550-0071 or Randy 925-719-6020
Korean Central Presbyterian Church
50 Northridge Drive. Daly City, Ca 94015
* We do not return the documents you send, all documents are kept in confidentiality.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org