Korean Community Presbyterian Church of Atlanta (KCPC) is located in Duluth, Georgia, which is about 40 minutes drive from Atlanta. KCPC was founded in 1977 and is a member of Presbytery of Greater Atlanta of PCUSA. (To learn more about our church, visit http://www.yunhap.org.)
KCPC is looking for a Part-time pastor who has a heart to serve the English Elementary ministry that consists of about 100 students.
· Currently pursuing or a graduate of M.DIV. or MA in Christian Education from an accredited seminary
· Korean language skills preferred but not required.
· Eligible to work in the U.S.
· Work together with pastoral staff
Job Responsibilities for EM Elementary:
· Establish annual goals, objectives and plans to implement EM Elementary strategies.
· Lead and preach weekly Sunday worship service, with a primary focus on Sunday EM Elementary services.
· Teach/Train volunteer leaders
Application Requirements: Send required documents to the following email.
· Proof of Degree
· Resume (with photo)
· Cover letter of introduction with Personal Statement of Faith and Vision
· 2 References
· Recent sermon web-link or audio file
Files will not be returned.
· EM Elementary Salary: $16,000 ~ $20,000 / Year
Submission Deadline: Until Filled (Candidate reviews will be done on a first come first served basis)
Submission: “email only”
Korean Community Presbyterian Church of Atlanta
2534 Duluth Hwy, Duluth, GA 30097
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org