Job Title: Education Pastor
The Korean Presbyterian Church of Albany in Schenectady, NY was founded in 1971. We have 40+ youth students,
20+ elementary students, 20+ kindergarten (3 to 5 year old) and pre-kinder (2 year old). We are looking for an
energetic and full gospel pastor to lead the growing Youth, Elementary, Kindergarten and Pre-Kinder ministry.
1) This candidate will lead and work with the team of Youth, Elementary, Kindergarten and Pre-Kinder teachers
toward our goal of making each student a good follower of Jesus.
2) Lead the Youth and Elementary student Sunday service and deliver sermon to Youth and Elementary students.
3) Deliverance of sermon to Kindergarten and Pre-Kinder is not required, however, the guidance and training of
sermon deliverance will be required if Kindergarten and Pre-K teachers ask for it.
4) Select the Bible study material for Youth, Elementary, Kindergarten and Pre-Kinder group and provide the
teaching guideline and training to the teachers.
5) This candidate will plan and lead all Youth, Elementary, Kindergarten and Pre-Kinder group activity and program
(i.e. Vacation Bible School, Youth Revival, etc.) and coordinate with teachers and PTA (Parent Teacher
6) Coordinate and lead any special activity or program that is proposed by Youth, Elementary, Kindergarten PTA.
7) Follow the direction of Senior Pastor of the Church for all church related activities.
8) Sermon will be delivered in English, but some coordination with teachers and parents will be required in Korean.
Fluent English is a mandatory requirement, and conversational Korean is preferred to communicate with PTA
9) May be required to involve other church related works
1) Has graduated from a recognized theological seminary
2) Has a minimum one year experience of leading Youth, Elementary ministry.
3) Sermon will be delivered in English, however, some coordination with teachers and parents will be required in
Korean. Therefore, fluent English is a requirement and English/Korean bi-lingual is preferred.
Compensation: Compensation based on PCUSA guideline, a family health insurance, pension, housing allowance and
other benefits will be provided.
Candidate should submit his or her personal statement, resume, a letter of recommendation and proof of
graduation or school registration, sermon video or website link to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org . Also, any question should be submitted by email and all reply will be answered by email.
Deadline: Jule 30, 2023
Due to rolling evaluation of the candidates, the invitation procedure may be completed before the deadline.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com