Located in Huntsville, Alabama, USA, and belonging to the Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad (KPCA),
our Korean Presbyterian Church of Huntsville is seeking a full-time assistant pastor who oversees the
Ministry of Education and is in charge of Young adult group and Youth department. We are waiting for an
application from someone who will serve our church, the body of Jesus, with love for the Lord, Jesus
1. Documents to be submitted
• Cover Letter
• Last school graduation (or enrollment) certificate
• Ordained Certificate (If ordained as a reverend)
• Pastor’s Letter of Recommendation
2. How to submit
• To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Rev. Young H. Kim)
• Cc: email@example.com (Elder Se M. Yoo)
3. Submission deadline: July 31, 2022
• There must be no disqualification for U.S. immigration status.
• Person who is fluent in English will be given priority.
• Salary, benefit and housing are provided.
5. Church website: www.kpcoh.org
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org