Living Hope Community Church (www.livinghopecc.org) is an evangelical, non-denominational, independent church in Brea, California. Founded in 1993, Living Hope purchased & moved into its permanent property in 2012. The church has vibrant ministries spanning all ages including children, youth, college, singles adults, young families and older families. We currently have 4 full-time and 15 part-time staff. Our vision is to be “a church to call home” and our mission is “to challenge a new generation to become committed followers of Jesus Christ.”
The Director of Family Ministry will be responsible for three broad areas of the church:
1. Disciple the Kids (50%)
- Directly lead the Kids Ministry (k-5th grade) of 125 kids (pre-Covid) through Sunday worship, preaching, mobilizing staff, shepherding, working with parents, planning events, and administration. Two part-time assistants and an intern will be dedicated to the kid’s ministry.
- Act as the Director of Christian Education by directly overseeing the Kids Ministry (k-5th) and supervising those directors of the Little Kids (0-preschool) ministry.
- Oversee large kids events including but not limited to Vacation Bible School, Halloween alternative, Christmas musical, CE grad service, etc.
2. Support the Families (25%)
- Creatively support the families of the church via parenting seminars, mid-week meetings, resources, etc.
3. Lead as a Woman (25%)
- Provide strong and necessary female leadership in the church through mentoring female leaders, teaching at key events, counseling, and providing general leadership.
- Be available to serve the church in other ways as requested by the leadership.
- Humble – Do you love Christ and are you known as a person of humility and integrity?
- Hungry – Can you be passionate about leading various groups within the church including kids, families and women?
- Competent – Are you able to do this with excellence and fruitfulness?
- Seminary education preferred. We welcome and encourage applicants of any ethnic background.
- Salary: Depending on Education and Experience
- Benefits: health, pension
- Professional Expense Fund
- August 2021 or until filled
- Please submit your resume and sermon sample to James Lee (email@example.com)
SOCIAL MEDIA INFO
- IG/FB) @livinghopeccbrea, @lhcc.kids, @lhcc.littlekids, @lhcc.vbs
- YT) youtube.com/c/LivingHopeCommunityChurch
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org