Living Hope Community Church (www.livinghopecc.org) is an evangelical, non-denominational, independent church in Brea, California. Founded in 1993, Living Hope purchased & moved into its permanent property in 2012. The church has vibrant ministries spanning all ages including children, youth, college, singles adults, young families, and older families. We currently have 4 full-time and 15 part-time staff. Our vision is to be “a church to call home” and our mission is “to challenge a new generation to become committed followers of Jesus Christ.”
This position is offered full or half-time depending on the availability of the candidate, with responsibilities and compensations adjusted accordingly. The Director of Children will be responsible to:
1. Directly lead the Living Hope Kids Ministry (k-5th grade) over 100 kids (pre-Covid) through Sunday worship, preaching, mobilizing staff, shepherding, working with parents, planning events, and administration. One part-time assistant and an intern will be dedicated to the kid’s ministry.
2. Spearhead large kids events including but not limited to Vacation Bible School, Halloween alternative festival, Christmas musical, CE graduation service, etc.
3. Creatively support the families of the church via parenting seminars, mid-week meetings, resources, etc. (for full-time only)
● Humble – Do you love Christ, and are you known as a person of humility and integrity?
● Hungry – Are you passionate about leading kids, seeking to go above and beyond?
● Competent – Are you able to do this ministry with excellence and fruitfulness?
● Seminary education preferred but not required. We welcome and encourage applicants of any ethnic background.
● Salary: Depending on Education and Experience
● Benefits: Health & pension (full-time only)
● Professional Expense Fund (full-time only)
● Start October 1 or as soon as possible
● Please send your resume and sermon sample to James Lee (James.Lee@livinghopecc.org).
SOCIAL MEDIA INFO
● Instagram) @livinghopeccbrea, @lhcc.kids, @lhcc.littlekids, @lhcc.vbs
● Facebook) https://www.facebook.com/livinghopeccbrea
● YouTube) https://www.youtube.com/c/LivingHopeCommunityChurch
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com