Maranatha Vision Church located in Livermore, CA was founded in 2006 with the goal of restoring New Testament Church. Our main focuses are Prayer, Revival and Mission. We belong to PCA and emphasize the balance of the Word and the Holy Spirit. We currently have 500+ members, including 70+ CM group.
We are seeking a full time or half time Children’s Ministry Pastor. Candidate will work in a team environment toward our goal of making disciples of all people.
– Train teachers to lead small groups
– Lead regular programs for CM ministry including Sunday worship, Friday or weekday meetings.
– Lead special programs such as VBS and Hallelujah night.
– (full-time) Lead Korean or English adult prayer meeting once a week
– Has genuine heart for children, to nurture them in the Word of God and in prayer
– Has minimum 2 years of experience in ministry in Korean American or similar context
– Has graduated or presently attending theological seminary
– Bilingual in Korean and English preferred
– Sincerely receive and adopt the Confession of Faith and the
Catechisms of PCA, as containing the system of doctrine taught
in the Holy Scripture
– Approve of the form of government and discipline of PCA
Salary package (full-time):
– Commensurate to cost of living with family in California (salary + housing allowance based on the market price)
– Benefits (Health, Dental, Term life insurance, and cell phone)
– Laptop for work ($600 value)
– As for half-time salary, to be discussed.
To apply please submit following:
– Resume (including two references)
– Statement of faith (including your position in the gifts of the Holy Spirit)
– Two sermons (video/youtube link)
Please send the application materials to e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org/ Senior Pastor Daei Kang).
If you have any questions, please contact to YM Pastor Samuel Choi (email@example.com / 832-434-6416).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org