New Covenant Fellowship Church
18901 Waring Station Rd. Germantown, MD 20874
NCFC is seeking an Associate Pastor (FT/PT) who will join the pastoral team to oversee the College and Young Adults ministries. We desire to see a pastor who demonstrates Godly character, passion for the Lord, love for the people, and willingness to work as a team.
Description of NCFC
New Covenant Fellowship Church is a non-denominational church – we welcome people from all faith backgrounds and traditions at any point in their spiritual journey. We love God because He created us and loved us first. We call Jesus our Savior and Lord, and the Holy Spirit lives in us to actively empower us, challenge us, teach us, guide us, and mold us to be like Christ in all things.
· Preaching and teaching: The pastor will join the rotation for Sunday preaching and other teaching duties.
· Pastoral care: The pastor will lead, guide, and provide spiritual care for young adult/college members.
· Small groups: The pastor will work closely with Ignite (Young Adult) small group leaders and members for discipleship, training, and equipping.
· Events and other duties: The pastor will work with the pastoral team to lead and serve in various church events and other ministry duties.
· Accountability: The pastor will work closely with the English Congregation Senior Pastor.
Qualifications & Requirements
· A profession of faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
· Commitment to NCFC’s vision, mission, and team ministry.
· Strong work ethic, an attitude of seeking constant improvement, and a teachable heart.
· School status: Graduated from an accredited seminary or will graduate in the near future
· Experience: Full-time ministry experience preferred but not required.
· Residency status: US citizen or permanent resident able to work legally in the US
· Language: Able to communicate well in English (Both in speaking and writing)
Salary and Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Please submit all applications to Pastor Brian Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following documents:
· Most recent resume
· Personal testimony and vision statement
· 2 Letters of recommendation (at least 1 must be from a Pastor with whom you have served or who you respect)
· Video or audio recording of a sermon
Deadline to apply: March 1, 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com