Youth (Middle school and high school) Pastor
New Covenant Fellowship Church (Maryland)
Deadline to apply: Early deadline is November 30, 2022, Final deadline is March 31, 2023
· New Covenant Fellowship Church (NCFC) is seeking a youth pastor with passion and experience. We desire a person who demonstrates great teamwork and collaborates with the English and Korean congregation pastors and staff.
· Preaching and teaching: The pastor will be the primary preacher on Sunday and some Fridays for the youth ministry and oversee the Sunday school classes.
· Pastoral care: The pastor will meet with youth members when necessary for their spiritual growth.
· Small groups: The pastor will work closely with youth small group leaders and members to raise the next generation of leaders in the church.
· Education: The pastor will be a part of the Education department, working with the Education Director and lay leaders.
· Retreats: The pastor will lead summer and winter retreats for the youth group.
· Missions: The pastor will lead local youth summer missions trips.
· Accountability: The pastor will report to the Senior Korean Congregation and English Congregation Pastors on a regular basis.
· School status: Graduated from seminary or will graduate in the near future Residency status: US citizen or permanent resident of US with no immigration status issues
· Language: Able to speak and give sermons in English (Conversational Korean is preferred but not required)
· Minimum commitment of two years preferred
Compensation: Salary negotiations commensurate with experience
Please submit all applications to Elder David Cho at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following documents:
· Most recent resume. A current picture is requested but not required.
· Personal testimony and experiences
· 1 Letter of Recommendation (must be from a Pastor with whom you have served or who you respect)
· Video or audio recording of a sermon
· Address: 18901 Waring Station Rd., Germantown, MD 20874
· English Congregation website: www.ncfcmd.org
· Korean Congregation website: www.fellowshipusa.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com