Full Description at: https://www.newlifefremont.org/profile
New Life Mission Church, located in the heart of Fremont, California, is seeking to fill the position of Lead Pastor. We believe the right candidate will be a man of integrity, humility, and wisdom, leads a devoted prayer life, has a passion for God’s Word, and understands how central the gospel is to all of life. We are looking for someone to nurture, disciple, and inspire our church community to replant within and minister to the Tri-City area of Fremont, Newark, and Union City.
VISION, MISSION, AND GOALS
• Willing to embed himself into the life of the Bay Area.
• Passionate about connecting with and serving the local community with the goal of sharing the Gospel
• Committed to pursuing, raising up, and mentoring leaders within the congregation
• Primary goal is to raise up and elect first elders in order to become a particularized church with a session
• Secondary goal is to raise up and elect first deacons
• Willing to lead the replant of our church
• Working with leadership to redefine church vision, mission, name, etc.
• Equip congregation to evangelize and welcome outsiders
• Set annual and quarterly goals to accomplish steps of replant
• Fundraise as needed
• Spends time in the word and prayer to grow in his personal relationship with God.
• Makes time for family and non-church responsibilities. Does not neglect his family.
• Sets healthy boundaries and is open about personal limitations
• Open-minded and able to give and receive feedback.
• Enjoys spending time with others from different backgrounds – both Christian and non-Christian
• Has outside mentors and brothers who provide support and accountability
• Loves his craft and is willing to learn and grow
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and the answers to the following questionnaire to email@example.com
1. How did you come to faith in Jesus Christ? In what ways have you seen God’s sanctifying work in you recently?
2. What areas or aspects of ministry are the most life-giving to you? The least life-giving?
3. What about this role at New Life Fremont most excites you? What are you unsure about?
4. What do you anticipate might be some of the challenges facing local churches post pandemic and how would you approach those challenges?
5. What are some convictions, opinions, and preferences you hold that would influence how you do ministry?
To apply for this job please visit www.newlifefremont.org.