Onnuri Church in Lake Forest Park, Washington is a non-denominational Korean-American church. We are seeking a full time servant leader for our English Ministry at Onnuri Church located in Lake Forest Park, Washington. The English Ministry consists of college and above and there are about 25 in person attendance and more through online viewing every Sunday.
– Must be fluent in English (Conversational Korean would be a plus!)
– Have obtained a Master of Divinity or equivalent degree from an accredited school.
– Have EM Pastoral experiences
– Prayerfully steer EM, ensuring it aligns with the vision of the church as a whole.
– Maintain devotional and prayer life necessary to be a Godly servant leader.
– Preach gospel-centered sermon during the Sunday service
– Coordinate and provide spiritual guidance and training for EM leadership
– Together with EM leadership, oversee all EM activities including discipleship, community groups, serving teams, prayer ministry, etc.
– Support events throughout the year through regular attendance, advising, and prayer.
– Attend weekly pastoral team meetings
Core Traits We Are Looking for
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Strong communication skills in teaching, preaching, and relationships
– Forward Thinking
– To be a visionary in building and being a part of our community
– Be willing to be open and vulnerable
– To be honest and be trustworthy
– Commensurate with experience and personal situation.
Submissions for Application
– Personal statement of faith and vision for ministry
– 2 references – one from a pastor, one from a personal acquaintance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com