Pittsburgh Korean Presbyterian Church
Pittsburgh Korean Presbyterian Church (PKPC) is a newly established and fast-growing congregation (80 including 15 Sunday school/youth students and 10 college/graduate students). PKPC is a member of Presbyterian Church in America (PCA), and our pastor and elders subscribe to the Westminster Confession of Faith. We are seeking a full-time assistant pastor who will develop and lead our EM and Sunday school ministry with the church’s vision: to glorify God in Pittsburgh by making, maturing and multiplying disciples of Jesus Christ. The pastor will work with, and with strong support from, various leaders (senior pastor, elders and teachers) to develop, cultivate and execute ministry programs for our English-speaking next generation and delegate responsibilities.
PKPC is located at the center of Shadyside area, minutes from several universities such as the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University, Chatham University and Duquesne University. Due to its location, our congregation is joined by a growing number of college students and young professionals and families.
● Lead weekly Sunday services for EM and Sunday school
● Pastoral care and shepherding
● Train Sunday school teachers and EM leaders
● Work with church leaders to plan, execute, and oversee special activities and ministry programs
● Master of Divinity degree or higher from an accredited seminary
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English (Bilingual with Korean is preferred, but not required)
● Willing to do a team-ministry with our senior pastor
● Ordained in a Reformed Presbyterian denomination (preferred) and willing to join the PCA
● Eligible to work in the US
· Resume with personal biography and statement of faith
· Calling and vision for English/next-generation ministry
· Two recent sermons (electronic format or web link)
· Three ministry references
· Certificate of MDiv
· Certificate of Ordination (if ordained)
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
by June 30th, 2022.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Medical insurance, expense allowance, vacation, and conference
Web address: https://cspkpc.org/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com