About Regeneration Community Church:
We are a church plant in the north Dallas area. Our vision is to welcome the broken, restore them to Jesus, invite them into His family, and all together proclaim His good deeds. We are looking for a part-time Children’s Director to serve as a part of our team.
Primary Job Duties:
1. Develop a clearly defined vision and strategy for discipleship within Nextgen Kids that aligns with the vision of Regeneration Community Church.
2. Build and develop a Leadership Team, which consists of key committed and gifted volunteers.
3. Lead, recruit, train, and develop volunteers for Nextgen Kids.
4. Develop and implement strategy for whole-family discipleship; working with families to equip and empower parents/families to disciple their children.
5. Provide oversight and planning for all aspects of Nextgen Kids programming, including:
a. Sunday morning worship
b. Community Groups
c. Outreach events
d. Family events/programming/visitations
e. Special events throughout the year (ie. summer VBS, fall festival)
f. Curriculum selection/development for all programming
6. Provide oversight to Nextgen Kids’ budget and help develop the budgetary needs for upcoming years.
7. Preach on Sunday morning during kids’ worship service.
Secondary Job Duties:
1. Work as a team player with the rest of the ministerial and support staff. This includes making every effort to attend all staff functions (i.e. – staff meetings, retreats, planning sessions, etc.)
2. Participate and provide support and leadership (when necessary) in church-wide events, even if they do not directly affect Nextgen Kids.
3. Share in the responsibility of ministerial responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
a. Hospital visits
b. Minister on call/Go-to Minister duties
c. Leadership at certain events
d. Planning and executing
4. All Regen staff are expected to have regular church attendance, actively be a part of a small group and support their church financially
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org