River of Life Christian Church is seeking a full-time Youth Pastor who has a vision and heart for raising the next generation (6th-12th grade). River of Life is a vibrant church located in the heart of Silicon Valley. We are one of the largest Asian American Churches in North America and we desire to build a glorious church that worships in Spirit and in Truth and reaches the community both locally and globally.
Basic Job Description:
Provide oversight, leadership, preaching, teaching and equipping of leaders and students in the Youth Ministry.
A. Education and Ministry Experience:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited seminary with an M.A. or M.Div. degree or is a graduate from an accredited Bible college with a similar degree
- Must have leadership experience for at least 3 years after graduation and have leadership experience in youth ministry for 5+ total years
- Experience in cross cultural ministry or Asian American ministry is preferred
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, preaching, and teaching skills
- Able to lead and attend weekly youth core team meetings
- Able to connect with and equip 300+ youth
- Able to lead a team of pastors, staff and volunteers that support the corresponding congregation size
- Able to connect with parents and communicate efficiently
- Worship leading and musical instrument experience preferred but not required
- Must embrace our church’s confession of faith and theological stance
- Must be fluent in English
- Competitive and commensurate upon experience
- Health insurance, Paid time off, Dental insurance, 401(k), Vision insurance, Flexible schedule, Tuition reimbursement, Life insurance, Health savings account, Relocation assistance, Professional development assistance and etc.
- Current Resume
- Personal Testimony, Statement of Faith, and Philosophy of Ministry
- Two Letters of Recommendation (recommended but not required)
- Two recent sermons (video/audio files or links)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org