Riverside Community Church (RCC) is a Christ centered, bible believing church. We are a non-denominational, independent, EM Church located near New York City. We are a multi-generational community of different ethnic and racial groups, the largest contingency is English-speaking Korean-Americans. Ownership of our 20,000 sq ft church building has given RCC a strong sense of serving our community, in addition to being able to provide a robust set of ministries. Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead and facilitate engaging and spiritually-empowering worship services.
- Develop and direct our worship team, nurturing their spiritual and musical growth.
- Collaborate closely with the pastor and ministry leaders to design worship services that enhance the sermon and overall worship experience.
- Select and prepare music for all church services and special events.
Recruit, audition, and train new musicians and vocalists.
- Conduct regular rehearsals to prepare the team for services and events.
- Handle administrative duties such as scheduling, team communication, and music licensing.
- Keep current with trends in worship music and methods, implementing them as appropriate.
- A deep personal faith and a clear understanding of worship in a Christian context.
- Proven experience as a Worship or Praise Leader.
- Ability to play a musical instrument proficiently, preferably guitar or keyboard.
- Excellent vocal ability.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to mentor and motivate a team.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in using technology for music and sound (PA systems, sound boards, presentation software).
- Flexibility to work on weekends, holidays, and during special events.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com