Seattle Onnuri Church is a gospel-centered, mission-focused church to reach our community and the next generation with the gospel of Jesus Christ. We are currently looking to hire a full time Youth Pastor, overseeing middle and high school students, who has a heart and calling to serve the next generation to know and love God.
The overall responsibilities as the Youth Pastor include:
· Preparing messages, Bible studies, small group material
· Leading Sunday youth services
Ministry Activities Responsibilities:
· Help plan and run the Youth retreat.
· Implement fellowship gatherings to build stronger bonds between the youth.
Teaching and Training Responsibilities:
· Develop curriculum, teach, and run the Friday Night Youth Small Groups
· Develop and run a discipleship/leadership training for the youth.
· Encourage students to engage in outreach: charity, service, and evangelistic.
· Help plan and run the mission trip.
Characteristics we are looking for include:
· Passion for the gospel and for the local church body.
· Works well in team settings, is humble and servant hearted.
· Has excellent communication, organizational and planning skills.
· Graduate degree from accredited seminary is preferred.
· At least two years of experience in youth ministry as youth pastor is preferred.
· $55,000+ (actual salary will depend on education and experience)
· Benefits – Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
To apply, please submit the following:
· Resume (including two references)
· Statement of faith (including your position in the gifts of the Holy Spirit)
· Two sermons (video/YouTube link)
Please send the application materials to e-mail (OnnuriYP4God@gmail.com, Attn: Education Pastor Search Committee) For more information, please see seattleonnuri.org
To apply for this job email your details to OnnuriYP4God@gmail.com