TFBC (Tacoma First Baptist Church) is now seeking a part time/ full time English-speaking youth minister to shepherd and teach our youth, seventh through twelfth grade. Our youth come from families of varying ethnic, cultural backgrounds: First-generation Korean families, American servicemen whose wives are Korean, Korean-American second-generation married couples as well as other mixed ethnic married couples.
- Have a clear calling to Youth ministry
- Bible College completed or be currently enrolled in seminary or have completed it
- At least 1 year of youth ministry experience
- U.S permanent resident or U.S citizen
- Southern Baptist background and College/Seminary (not required but preferred)
- Resume (with family picture, date of birth)
- Faith (Salvation Testimony) Statement
- Enrollment Verification Letter or Graduate Certificate for Bible College or Seminary
- 3 Reference Letters (1 from former ministry)
- 2 Sermon videos or links
- Note: The submitted documents will not be returned.
Salary and Benefits
- For FULL TIME POSITION: Health insurance ; Professional expense; Pastoral books, Annual pastoral conference allowance; Phone budget, etc.
- Tacoma First Baptist Church (Senior Pastor: Rev. Kyung Won Song)
- Address:1328 S 84th St. Tacoma, WA 98444
- Church Website: www.tfbc.org
- Phone: 253-535-5803
- Please submit your all application documents via email only to email@example.com
- If you have any questions regarding this position, please forward your questions to Nathan Namkung(Admin Pastor) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission Deadline: Until the position is filled
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com