Church: Torrance First Presbyterian Church
Position: Education Pastor and/or Youth Pastor
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Salary: Full-time: $55,000-$65,000, Part-time: Depending on experience
Benefits: Health Insurance
Full time: Responsible for all aspects of pastoral ministry for the Education Department (K-12th grade) with primary focus in leading the Youth Ministry. Including but not limited to, managing 1 full time Children’s Pastor and 1 part-time Pre-School Pastor.
Part-time: Responsible for all aspects of pastoral ministry for the Youth Ministry.
Full-time: An ordained Pastor who has a M. Div degree from an accredited seminary
Part-time: A currently enrolled student in the process of getting a M. Div degree from an accredited seminary.
1. Must be a born-again Christian
2. Must meet the scriptural qualifications of a minister
3. Prefer Bi-lingual in Korean & English
4. Must have a team ministry mindset
5. Must have passion and love for the next generation
6. Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills: able to maintain healthy, motivating relationships with pastors, elders, and volunteers in a Korean-American Immigrant Church context.
Please submit the following documents electronically via email@example.com
2. Brief Testimony and doctrine of faith
3. An essay about the role, need, and vision of an Education Pastor or Youth Pastor in the immigrant Korean church
4. Reference letters (2)
5. A recent video of sermon, specifically in the education ministry
6. Copy of M. Div diploma
Torrance First Presbyterian Church is a Korean-American Immigrant church of ~1000 (pre-pandemic) located in the beautiful South Bay of Southern California. More information about our church can be found at 1church.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org