Church: Torrance First Presbyterian Church
Position: EM College & Young Adult Pastor
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Salary: Full-time: $60,000-$70,000, Part-time: Depending on experience
Benefits: Health Insurance
Responsible for all aspects of pastoral ministry for EM College and Young Adults (ages college – mid-20’s). Reports to the Senior Pastor.
Full-time: An ordained Pastor who has a M. Div degree from an accredited seminary
Part-time: A currently enrolled student in the process of getting a M. Div degree from an accredited seminary.
1. Must be a born-again Christian
2. Must meet the scriptural qualifications of a minister (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9)
3. Must speak English (Bi-lingual in Korean & English preferred)
4. Must have a team ministry mindset
5. Must have passion and love for the next generation
6. Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills: able to maintain healthy, motivating relationships with pastors, elders, and volunteers in a Korean-American Immigrant Church context.
Please submit the following documents electronically via email@example.com (please attach as a PDF file)
2. Brief Testimony and doctrine of faith letter (including family introduction)
3. Reference letters (2)
4. 2 sermons done within the last year (sermon file or link)
6. Copy of M. Div diploma or, for part-time, certificate of enrollment
Torrance First Presbyterian Church is a Korean-American Immigrant church of ~1000 located in the beautiful South Bay of Southern California. More information about our church can be found at 1church.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org