United Presbyterian Church of Seattle (http://www.yunhapchurch.org)
The United Presbyterian Church of Seattle (UPCS) is located in the north of Seattle in the city of Edmonds, WA. We are currently seeking for TWO positions; 1) Elementary School pastor, and 2) Youth pastor. Both positions are either full-time or part-time depending on the candidate’s availability. We are searching for pastors who will love, model, and teach our young children/youth toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
1) Elementary School Pastor (grades 1-6),
2) Youth Pastor (grades 7-12)
Report to: EM/Education Pastor
Salary and benefits: Part-time; $2500/mo, Full-time; DOE
– Currently enrolled, or graduated from a theology program at an accredited
seminary. Verification will be requested prior to hiring.
– Fluency in English. Fluency in Korean is not necessary as this position will directly work and report to the EM/Education Department pastor.
– Relevant ministry experience is preferred but will consider all applications.
2) One-page faith journey and vision
Please submit via email;
Rev. John Park, EM/Education Department Pastor
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org