Description: The United Presbyterian Church of Seattle(UPCS) is Northof Seattle in the city of Edmonds. We are seeking for a part-time pastor to shepherd our Elementary (grades 1-6) Group. We are searching for a pastor who will love, model, and teach our young children toward our Lord Jesus Christ. This is a part-time position for Sunday Worship and Bible Study.
1. Currently enrolled, or graduated from a theology program at an accredited seminary. Verification will be requested prior to hiring.
2. Fluency in English. Fluency in Korean is not necessary but this position requires at least some ability to communicate with Korean parents.
3. Previous children’s ministry experience preferred but we will consider all applications.
4. Must have a family-centered ministry mindset, as parents are a crucial part of the ministry.
1) Resume (with a picture)
2) Cover Letter with a personal mission statement and testimony
3) Proof of graduation or enrollment
*Please send by mail or email Church Office (UPCS1980@gmail.com)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org